We move into our new “home” Monday! Can’t wait to break in the new, tiny kitchen!
Love, smiles and good food with friends –
a great way to serve dessert this summer, and NOT add any heat to the kitchen ~ i used a combo of raspberries, blackberries and blueberries with the peaches and strawberries. also used my angel-food cake ~ enjoy! v
- 4 peaches, halved, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch pieces or thinly sliced
- 2 1-pint baskets strawberries, halved or quartered (if large)
- 2 1/2-pint baskets raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chilled whipping cream
- 48 purchased sponge-cake-type ladyfingers
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Additional whole strawberries (optional)
Mix first 5 ingredients in large bowl and toss to blend; let stand 10 minutes. Beat chilled cream in another large bowl until stiff peaks form.
Arrange 16 ladyfingers in 10- to 12-cup glass bowl or trifle dish to cover bottom. Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry jam. Top with 2 cups fruit mixture, then 2 cups whipped cream. Repeat layering…
View original post 30 more words